2 quality photographers needed to cover this adventure race around Jervis Bay National Park.
You must have sports experience, be able and prepared to move locations during the day and be good with flash for the presentations.
Each photographer will be paid $750 (inc. GST) for the event.
Please book onto the event and then you will be called for an interview about your suitability.
Please call Andy for further details on 0401 691 686
· Great Adventure Challenge is a charity event in support of the Starlight Children’s Foundation
· The event is a one day adventure race including kayaking, running, MTB, navigation and some team building tasks (approximate length 50km with 7-9hrs of racing)
· Teams of 8 people, with four on course and four supporting in their own vehicles. Teams swap racers in transition.
· 16 – 18 teams participating depending (still waiting on confirmation from two teams)
· Website: http://greatadventurechallenge.com.au/
· Event Location: Jervis Bay
· Date: 25 October
· Rego: 6am – 7am
· Event Start: 8:00am
· Finish: 3pm – 5pm
· Presentations: 5pm
· We need two photographers to shoot this event.
· At registration and start line – team photos of every team and group photos at start
· Capture photos of all teams on various sections of the course as well as some marketing shots to use on promo material, website etc.
· Shoot all teams crossing finish line and prize giving (team podium shots)
· Post Race: Upload all photos (sorted by team) to GeoSnapShot website. In addition provide Max Adventure all the photos (sorted by team) so they can create a DVD for each team.
Note: All photos from the event will be kept by the company for their sales and marketing purposes.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.