A large and exciting cycling event held over 3 days with the main event on the Sat, each with their own presentation ceremony afterwards.
Website has great footage of past events and loads of information on the different stages of the events and the locations of each stage's start and finish.
Event has it's own photographer who will be covering his area with the media team but GeoSnapShot is welcome to cover all the other areas and will find an abundance of photographic opportunities over the 3 days.
Please connect with the event organiser to discuss where the best locations are for you to take your shots
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.