This is part of a series of Masters Swimming South Australia events and in conjunction with Miludra Murray Masters Swimming.
The events is being held in Mildura over 2 days, travel and accommodation are at your own costs, the event is being held at the Mildura Waves Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
It will require NO FLASH Photography and restricted access to one side of the pool to allow timing judges and officials unobstructed viewing of the finishes.
If Photographers cannot commit to both days, I am prepared to split the event into two seperate days and have different photographers cover each day.
If you wish to discuss the opportunity, please e-mail me, Colin Graham;
In order to make sure we maintain our reliability and excellent relationship with Masters Swimming SA, please sign up ONLY if you are actually going to commit. DO NOT treat this opportunity as a backup to a potentially better offer. I will review anyone who wants to attend and accept them with sufficient time prior to the event.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.