This is a paid assignment for a product shoot.
The shoot pays $25 per hour inclusive of GST and is expected to take 2 hours.
Photographers are required to have a Working With Children Certificate please contact support@GeoSnapShot.com if you need more information on how to obtain this.
The shoot requires a number of products from the school shop to be photographed such that they can be displayed individually on a webpage for the online school shop.
The products range from school canteen items such as drinks, snack food, etc through to cloths i.e. blazers, ties, school clothing, etc.
It is recommended that the photographer takes a neutral backdrop i.e. a white sheet and possibly a cardboard box to stand items on.
Flash will be necessary to get nice product photos. Photographers should avoid "busy" backgrounds to the photos.
All photos will be uploaded to a dropbox to google drive account and payment will be made from the event organiser.
This is the first time GeoSnapShot has run a paid assignment so all feedback is welcome.
Please email support@GeoSnapShot.com if you have any questions.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.