Permission to attend this event has not yet been confirmed with the event organiser. If you are interested in attending, simply register your interest here and leave the rest to us. We will contact the event organiser and confirm permission for you to attend. Once confirmed, further details about the event will be made available, and you will be automatically booked on and informed via email.
Not all the events are open to photographers attending. GeoSnapShot respects the event organiser's right to choose who may attend their event. GeoSnapShot photographers must never turn up and start taking photos at an event without the event organiser's approval.
If you want to discuss this event please contact Lisa at events@GeoSnapShot.com
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.