This event is made up of three phases; Dressage, Showjumping and Cross Country.
Because this is such a large event with lots of arenas to cover, as the draw becomes available arenas/phases will be listed in this space and each photographer can have their choice of arenas/phases they will cover each day so first in best dressed. To do this just send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will add names next to the arena/phase so everyone knows whats going on.
This event will go on rain, hail or shine so please be prepared, we don't want any damaged equipment!
All photographers at dressage arenas must be approx. 10m from the arena.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask.
CIC*** 9:30am-12pm Arena: M1 -TAKEN
CNC*** 8:30am-9am Arena M1 - TAKEN
CIC** 8:30am-2pm Arena M2 -TAKEN
CIC* A 8am-11:51am Arena PC1
CIC* B 8am-11:51am Arena PC2
EA105 A 8am-12:24pm Arena PC3 -TAKEN
EA105 B 8am-12:24pm Arena PC5
EA105 C 8am-12:24pm Arena PC6
EA95 A 8am-11:37am Arena PC7 - TAKEN
EA95 B 8am-11:30am Arena PC8 - TAKEN
EA95 C 8am-11:37am Arena PC9
EA95 D 8am-11:43am Arena PC10
EA95 JUNIOR 8am-1:15pm Arena PC4
EA80 A 8am-10:55am Arena CD1
EA80 B 8am-10:55am Arena CD2
EA80 C 8am-10:55am Arena CD3
EA80 D 8am-10:55am Arena CD4
EA80 E 8am-11:02am Arena CD5
EA80 JUNIOR A 8am-11:23am Arena CD6
EA80 JUNIOR B 8am-11:37am Arena CD7
EA60 A 12:30pm-4:28pm Arena PC1 - TAKEN
EA60 B 12:30pm-4:21pm Arena PC2 -TAKEN
EA60 C 12:40pm-4:30pm Arena PC3
EA60 JUNIOR A 8am-11:30am Arena CD8
EA60 JUNIOR B 8am-11:44am Arena CD9
EA95 ALL CLASSES 9am-2:15pm Arena SJ1 - TAKEN
CIC* ALL CLASSES 6pm-8pm ARENA M1 -TAKEN
EA105 ALL CLASSES 8am-11am Arena SJ1 - TAKEN
EA80 ALL CLASSES 9am-3:10pm Arena SJ2 - TAKEN
CIC** 9:30am-11:30am Arena M1 - TAKEN
CIC***CNC*** 12pm-1:30pm Arena M1 - TAKEN
EA60 ALL CLASSES 11:30am-4:30pm Arena SJ1 -TAKEN
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE EVENT!
Upon arrival at the event please proceed to the media marquee located next to the clubhouse in front of the main arena to register and pick up your accreditation, media bib (photographers), event program and competition information. For safety, security and public perception, bibs and wrist bands MUST BE worn at all times to gain access to the venue designated media areas.
Access to the field of play (i.e. competition areas)
Media wearing bibs may move inside the field of play (FOP) at no further than arm’s distance from the tape or barrier. Media are not allowed to cross the FOP other than at designated cross over points or at jumps (at the permission and instruction of the jump judge).
Photographers and media personnel must abide by all directions given by competition officials, including authorised media officials, jump judges (located at each cross country jump), the technical delegate, cross-country course designer or any other identified event official. Personnel who do comply with the directions of competition officials may be removed from the event and their accreditation cancelled.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.