This is a one day of the 3 day event. Participants cover 17 obstacles in a military-inspired obstacle course.
All event information is provided in the website link.
Photographers to meet the organiser at 5pm each night for a briefing.
Teams will set off in waves from 6pm to 8pm.
Photographers will be expected to capture great action shots, work the crowd and provide a fantastic memory of the hardship and achievements throughout Night Attack.
Flash photography, wide-angle lenses, working with night action and the ability to quickly move around the course are all pre-requisites. The photographers will have to work as a team to get the most out of the evening.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 100 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.