We already have photographers for this event but need 2 backup photographers just in case people can't make their sessions.
Dates: October 22-30.
Payment & session times:
The shoot will be broken into sessions. Approximate timings are; morning 8:30 till 12:30, afternoon 12:30 till 4:30 and evening 5:30 till 9:30. Session times may vary slightly depending on event running.
Payment for each session will be $250 paid by GeoSnapShot.
All photos to be provided to the participants free of charge and full promotional rights to be given to Spark Festival for usage on website/social media/newspaper/magazine with no accreditation. This is same as last year.
Sat 22nd: Only morning session
Monday 24th - Friday 28th: There is a need to cover morning and afternoon session each day. Also some evening session (TBC)
Sat 29th: Only morning session
These are preliminary and subject to change over the next couple of weeks.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.