I have been asked to provide photographers from a repeat Client for a Cross Country event to be held at the Mountain Pony Club, Tungkil Road, Mount Torrens.
The event will require NO Flash photography, and NO hi-viz vest.
It cannot be guaranteed whether there will be other photographers present but I have been approached, which is a good sign of an existing & ongoing relationship. As such, if you would like to photograph this event, please contact Colin Graham;
Cross Country numbers are still subject to confirmation, but have been based upon last years numbers. This will be an external event, so be weather aware and protect your camera, as such please consider these potential issues when you indicate an interest. I will review any submissions, but please not that the date of the event is 30th April. There is potential to have two photographers covering different jumps.
FYI This is an ideal opportunity to set up and take standard photographs at one jump or to capture the approach, jump and departure of the horse and rider for the jump. Be aware, riders will buy multiple photographs of themselves with the horse in full stride approaching a jump and then jumping over the obstacle.
This is a repeat opportunity, having been approached by the Client as such only reliable photographers will be considered or those with an interest & speciality in Equine photography.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.