River Run100 is an exciting innovation in middle distance and ultra running. It is an individual or team race over 100/50/20/10 km along the Brisbane River
With the interest and growth in ultra running, and the chance to raise money for a critical need, this is sure to be a memorable event!!!
The first runners commence at 3.a.m (but this is just a handful)
The bulk of the 100km runners commence form 5-6am then the 50km starts at 7.30 the 20km starts at 8.00am and the 10km starts at 8.30am
Photographers please wear your GeoSnapShot vest
Photographers please have your working with children certificate.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.