One photographer needed to cover off the most exciting day. Sunday is the Cross country and the 5km course of 24 very large jumps. great opportunity to pick a really good jump or two and shoot each horse class as it comes round.
Action will be thick and fast so preparation and positioning are vital to get the best shots.
See our online training videos and previous shots of cross-country for examples of how to get the most from this event.
8.00 am Cross Country (All Classes)
10.00 am Jumping EvA’s 80 & 95 Competitors
4.00pm Prize Presentation EvA’s 80 & 95 Competitors
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.