Northside Riding Club Hacking Show, starting at 10am, so you should aim to arrive at 9:30 and introduce yourself to Alysha Faets, the event organiser.
If you cant make it, please let us know with 48 hours notice to find a replacement photographer.
Photos will be sold for $10.95 each, and the event organiser may ask for a few free promotional photos for their PR purposes.
Photos should encompass all arenas, and all participants, taking photos of individuals riding, candid moments, close ups and action shots, and award presentations.
In order for participants to be able to find their photos after the event, photos should be uploaded by Monday pm latest, and carefully organised into albums to help the participants find themselves (ie, you may need a clever way to keep track of which arena you are shooting, so you can organise the photos into albums by arena name. Please note you will need to be moving around all day to simultaneously cover the action in 3 arenas!)
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.