If you wish to discuss the opportunity, please e-mail me, Colin Graham;
In order to maintain our reliability and excellent relationship with the organisers, please sign up ONLY if you are actually going to commit.
Please note if you have let me down previously DO NOT sign up to this event as I will cancel you.
DO NOT treat this opportunity as a backup to a potentially better offer.
You will be required to be on Kangaroo Island the day before the event, travel & accommodation is at your own cost.
The Marathon commences at 7am on the Saturday morning and you will be expected to be at the start line by 6.30am.
In addition there is a briefing by the organisers the day before, again, you may be required to attend this as such be prepared to be on KI the morning before.
I will review anyone who wants to attend and accept them with sufficient time prior to the event so as to ensure bookings can be made.
In addition, I have exclusive Photographer Rights for the KI Marathon and another upcoming event to be held on KI. I will also try to share opportunities across the current core of SA photographers, so do not be upset that you are not included on this event, but I will endeavour that reliable photographers are given fair consideration.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.