Please contact Brendan to discuss event times.
Running Calendar Link: The Riverina Endurance Trail Running Series in Victoria has three brutally spectacular mountain races in the Albury-Wodonga region.
The Huon Hill Trail Run in Wodonga, Victoria is steep off road challenge with awesome views: over nearly 14km you will experience 590m of elevation.
At different points the summit of Huon provides 360 views including a huge panorama of Lake Hume, glimpses of snow peaked alpine ranges and city skylines of both Albury and Wodonga.
A forgiving 3km of flat trail along the Kiewa River provides sanctuary and chance for runners to feel some pace in their legs. The trek across the north face of the hill and back up to the summit really sweetens the taste of satisfaction. This 13.8km will truly bring you to life.
2015 marked an impressive response from both local and interstate competitors; the races were tackled by international level athletes as well as first time trail runners and mountaineers. The 2016 series will hold high expectation of participation from both ends of the scale.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.