We are an amateur Running and Jogging Club(Western Districts Joggers and Harriers) we have in the past taken photos and sent photos to anyone who wanted them free of charge, We wish to continue this for this year at least. We may rethink this for next years event and work out some charges. We basically are looking for photos of the day including Runners finishing, the Presentation of Awards, runners on the course as well as atmosphere shots to show the atmosphere and feel of the day. We will have some people photographing the event to capture the Finishers and the Presentation, the more routine photos. But we are inviting photographers to freelance to a degree. This year there will be no income for the photographers but is likely to change next year.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.