Please note: Photography required to capture ambient shots for marketing purposes only, individual performance photos are secured by Post Race photography as an exclusive agreement. Start/finish and group shots of competitors and spectators are requested to be purchased by the Event.
Please give Emma a call to discuss the restrictions and requirements directly.
The Events Agency host a number of mass participation events and this event may lead to future opportunities.
The Tamborine Mountain Hinterland Sports Festival is an annual mass participation sports event held on top of the mountain over one weekend each November. The event brings exciting sports action, education and activities to the Scenic Rim region and Gold Coast Hinterland for everyone to enjoy and participate.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.