Sunday races are age group races run at different times starting at 10am. Two circuits are used, one small, one larger. Depending on the age group races will do 1, 2 or 3 laps. All races start and finish in the same location. It would be good to have a couple of photographers available for this day.
• For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
• Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
• The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
• If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
• The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
• GeoSnapShot is a photographer’s sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
• Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.