2 x Photographers needed for this paid assignment.
Payment is $175 for each photographer and will be paid by GeoSnapShot.
Parking is provided.
All photos to be uploaded to GeoSnapShot and made available to the participants and event organiser free of charge.
You will need to be energetic and engaging with the runners at the start line, meal and presntations to get some nice close up group shots.
You will probably need to use flash to really make people in the photos "pop" and some of the shots of course are indoors. An understanding of portrait photography would be a bonus.
This message from the event organiser: "What we are after is 2 x photographers from 7-9am (2hrs) at the Shangri-La hotel, Sydney (Circular Quay). One at the start line and one at the finish line. Photos would be of the event (of course) plus breakfast shots post event and the presentations."
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.