The Bare Creek Trail Run is an exciting run that weaves its way through the picturesque trails of the Garigal National Park on Sydney's North Shore.
Race offers a 6km and 12 km and starts at school, goes into the national park and finishes back at the school.
Event is followed up by presentation, BBQ and prizes.
Photographers need a working with children certificate.
Photographers please wear your GeoSnapShot vest.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.