ALL ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
Australian University Games (AUG) is 5 days of non-stop sports action held in 45 locations in Sydney covering 32 different sports with over 7,000 competitors.
You do not need to be available for all days so if you can only commit to a day or two please book yourself onto the event and UniSport will be in contact to finalise your details.
You have opportunity to become an official photographer at the event, benefits include:
+ Official AUG photography status with “go anywhere” passes
+ Be paid for any of your photos that are sold
+ Get access to all evening social events
+ AUG T-Shirts and high visibility “official photographer” vest
+ Meal vouchers
+ Gain a professional sports photography portfolio
+ Possibly transport passes to AUG events (To be confirmed)
This is a fantastic opportunity and requires photographers that know how to shoot sports events and are confident of getting great shots. The days will be long and the shutter count high! You will have to provide UniSports with sample photos to prove you've got the right skills.
You will be 1 of 20 photographers and you will be organised on the day via the AUG Media Center personnel.
You’ll be uploading your photos to GeoSnapShot.com after the days events for people to purchase them and also providing a copy of your photos to UniSports for their sales and promotion purposes.
View the calendar and overview of AUG at:
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.