Every photographer must check in at the Media Office at the Indoor Arena to receive your briefing notes on information about the event.
We will be running a photographic competition for the following 7 categories,
Show Jumping - Indoor,
Show Jumping - Outdoor,
Volunteer in Action,
People's Choice award.
to submit photos into the competition please email the album and photo number details to email@example.com by no later than COB Monday 4 May 2015.
Winner of each award will be published on our facebook, twitter, instagram and website pages straight after the event and be in the running to go on next year's event poster.
Photos will be sold for $10, with $1 from every purchase going to Sydney International Eventing Inc. to help fund ongoing development of the event .
Sydney International Eventing is a not for profit sporting association that is run by volunteers.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.