The Snowy Mountain Show jumping Festival is 4 days of excellent show jumping with lots of competitors and photography opportunities.
There will be 3 rings running on the following days 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th (4th Jan is a rest day).
Each ring will have approx. 240 rounds of showjumping per day.
It is best to name your albums with the date, arena, class height i.e. "2nd Jan, Arena 1, 110cm" so the participants can find their photos easily.
Note: Event organisers are offered between 10 and 15 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.