The Pride Run is an opportunity to come together and celebrate the Gold Coast’s diversity within the community in an active setting with friends, families, work colleagues and supporters. Supported by The Arts Centre Gold Coast as part of The Glitter Festival 2015, participants of all ages, sizes, fitness levels and backgrounds are encouraged to enter in a colourful run OR walk – with or without your furry friends – and finish amongst the crowds, stalls and activities of the “Glitter Festival Fair Day” event – also held in the same location at Evandale Parklands.
There will be lots of colour and we would love to use images to promote the 2016 Event.
Check out the website for full details www.priderun.com.au
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.