Photographers for this event are asked to be volunteers. Photos will be sold for $5 each but the photographer will be asked to donate all funds to the official charity of the event the Stewart House.
Each photographer should register with GeoSnapShot and then book onto the event (it's free!)
Please request your free hi-vis jacket by sending your postal address to support@GeoSnapShot.com
We are going to be moving around to different venues.. and depending on the numbers we might have multiple venues at the same time.
Note: Event organisers are offered 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.