The Kathmandu Adventure Series:
“Short, fast and fun, and suitable for anyone and everyone with a real sense of and adventure, the Kathmandu Adventure Series is designed to offer the perfect introduction to the exhilarating sport of adventure racing.
Designed for teams of two, the races are fun, fast and furious with teams having to change between three core disciplines several times during the event… Mountain biking, running / trekking, and kayaking. These non-stop events will take between two to six hours to complete so there is never any time to get bored or tired – you will constantly be challenged throughout the race, physically and mentally!
The courses consist of 15-25km of mountain biking, 5-10km of trail running/trekking and 2-4km of kayaking. There are multiple legs of each discipline, which add up to the distances quoted.
The Kathmandu Adventure Series comprises six events in total. You can enter just one event, or if you are really game, you can enter all of them!”
See the website for full details, exact location and start times.
Note: Event organisers are offered between 20 and 30 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes (EDM’s, flyers, website banners, print advertising, media releases etc.). The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.