Please read extensive information on the website and check the facebook and website for any cancelations.
This is the first year GeoSnapshot has had the opportunity to shoot at Camden Jump Club. Entries on the day can vary from a handful to 40 or 50.
Photographers MUST introduce themselves to the organiser on the day (the person on the registration desk) and understand safety rules and how the day will run.
Sales are unknown as the event is so new but it should be good fun and a great opportunity to build a good relationship wit the event organiser.
This is a monthly event running 2nd Sunday of each month. if the photographer wishes they can take the events for themselves by making all the further bookings. please contact support@GeoSnapShot.com if you wish to do that.
Note: Event organisers are offered between 10 and 15 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.