Cystic Fibrosis Queensland is the only organisation helping the hundreds of people living with cystic fibrosis in Queensland. We must raise over $1 million a year to provide essential services such as counselling, free equipment hire, home physiotherapy, accommodation, advocacy, education programs and support for children during hospital stays.
One of the campaigns we are running this year is BIG BOUNCE during the month of March to raise funds. The launch of the Big Bounce campaign will be held 4th March 2015 in King George Square Brisbane. We are looking to engage a volunteer photographer to give up their time to photograph this exciting event. Please note there could be many participants as it is a morning peak hour high traffic area
If you are interested, please contact us. We would really appreciate your kind support.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.