The Albury Wodonga International horse Trial runs over 3 days up to CIC 3* level:
Friday: All Dressage for EvA95 up to 3*
Saturday: Cross Country for all Grades from Eva60 through to 3*. Eva60 & Eva80 all phases today
Sunday: All Show Jumping for Eva105 through to 3*
Photographers should be familiar with equestrian photography and spread themselves around the showjumping arena and cross country course to get the best coverage of photos for the participants.
A donation of $1 per photo sold should be made by the photographer to the event organiser for every photo sold.
The Event organiser has also request some marketing shots i.e. wide angle high of people at the event, sponsors banners, etc.
There is plenty of online training videos on GeoSnapShot about how to prepare and shot events and we are always here to help with any questions at support@GeoSnapShot.com
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.