PHOTOGRAPHER NOTES. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Day 3 of a 5 day event. You must book onto each day seperately.
Wednesday - very big day with dressage, SJ, XC, Show horse and presentations
The Equestrian Australia (EA) Australian Interschools Equestrian Championships is the largest Equestrian event in NSW.
The event covers all aspects of equestrian and is run over 5 days. Over 2,000 riders will attend the event from all over the country.
Event dates Mon 28th Sept to Friday 2nd Oct
Full event information here http://www.nsw.equestrian.org.au/interschool/events/national-interschool-information
Please read the “Event schedule” to see which days you want to attend and book into the appropriate day.
GeoSnapShot are one of the official photographers at the event and have been requested to have 4 photographers for each day of the event.
You will need to be an expert Equestrian photographer for this event and will be interviewed by GeoSnapShot for your suitability. You will need to upload you photos each evening so participants get quick access to photos.
Photos will be sold for $10.95 each. PHOTOGRAPHERS WILL DONATE $2 PER PHOTO SOLD BACK TO EQUESTRIAN AUSTRALIA.
You will be working alongside another professional photography groups (OzShots) who will also have 4 photographers at the event. We will work in conjunction with them (not in competition with them) and you are asked not to overlap arenas, fences, etc. so that the participants get the broadest photography coverage of the event.
10 photos per day will be made available free of charge to EA for sales and promotion purposes including media such as press or newspapers. These photos may also be used as winner’s prizes.
Note: Event organisers are offered up to 10 free photos from the event for their sales and marketing purposes. The Event organiser can choose the photos they need from those taken by any photographer at the event.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site.
2. It is very important that you introduce yourself to the Event Organiser on the day to discuss how the day will run and any safety considerations.
3. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
4. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
5. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
6. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through Facebook, etc.).
7. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
8. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.