This is a great opportunity to go along to a race track and practice your photography skills.
The event organiser is happy to promote that your photos will be available on www.GeoSnapShot.com on their facebook site after the event.
Sales are unknown as there may well be other photographers at the event.
You should introduce yourself to the event organiser (Karen) on arrival and you will need a briefing from the stewarts on safety before going onto the course.
* Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
* The information provided including start time, location, etc should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
* If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
* The photographer is responsible for advertising that their photos are available fro purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising can best be achieved (facebook, etc).
* GeoSnapShot is a photographers sales platform and provides these events as a way to sample how the GeoSnapShot service works. Sales are not guaranteed from the event as there may be other photographers present.
* It is intended that the photographer will find their own local events to shoot after using the GeoSnapShot example shoots.