Photographers please make contact with Mark to discuss the best positions for photographic opportunities.
Offered 15 complimentary photos from the event.
Sporting Clays is a clay target discipline using shotguns that simulates the type of shooting one could normally expect in the field while hunting.
The size of the targets, their speed and angles of flight are all variable, making sporting clays the most challenging and enjoyable clay target sport you can participate in. Unlike conventional clay target shooting where targets all follow regular and standard trajectories from course to course, no two sporting clays ground are the same and no two grounds have the same targets.
Notes to Photographers:
1. For the most up to date information about the event please see the event website and facebook site
2. Photographers must wear their GeoSnapShot high-visibility vests at the event.
3. The information provided including start time, location, etc. should be checked for correctness by the photographer before attending the event.
4. If you have questions about the event please contact the event organiser directly (contact details will be shared once you register for the event).
5. The photographer and event organiser are responsible for advertising that their photos are available for purchase. We highly recommend you gain a relationship with the event organiser to understand how advertising to the audience can best be achieved (i.e. through facebook, etc.).
6. GeoSnapShot is a photographer's sales platform that anyone can use. Sales cannot be guaranteed from any event and success of sales may be influenced by photo quality and composition, time taken to upload after the event, number of competitors, and other photographers present.
7. Please watch our training videos to get the most of the event.